Sometimes in Recurring Billing you need to change the date a customer is charged.
To change the date the customer is charged.
- Use the charge button to charge any prorated amounts needed to get to the next billing date (be sure to change the Charge Amount and check the box for Manual Charge)
- Set the Payment Start Date to the next charge date after the one you manually charged
- Set the Charge Date to the new day of the month
Make sure of the following
- Status is set to Recurring
- Any Transactions that have processed successfully will not fall within the Frequency of the next transaction date you would like.
You can also verify everything is set correctly by the Next Transaction Date which should be the date you want.