Once you have these fields on the Page Layout, the first thing you want to do is copy the API Name for those fields.
To obtain the API Name (Field Name).
- Click the gear icon and select Setup
- "o under :Objects and fields" and choose Object Manager
- Select the object you have installed Chargent Anywhere on.
- Copy the API Name (Field Name)
Once you have the API Names copied, you want to navigate to a record that has Chargent Anywhere installed.
- Click the gear icon on the top right and select Setup
- Select Edit Page
- Click in the area for Chargent Anywhere.
You will see several options including a field to auto-populate including the Charge Amount and Recurring Amount.
Paste the API Names into the appropriate boxes.
Versions prior to v1.25
The Charge Amount field should be manually populated with each transaction created using the Payment Console or Payment Request. This Is currently something that isn't available but we do hope to make it available in a future release.
Currently only Billing Address info can be copied and auto-populated when enabled in the Chargent Settings.